Estepona Apartment Design, Selection and Installation
Interiors selection and styling of your apartment.
At Island Home, we can take the pressure off you so that you can enjoy your new holiday property. From personal experience, we know that purchasing your property is but the first step in what is a long and sometimes difficult process of getting your apartment holiday ready.
Together we plan every detail of your home including all furniture items to the smallest detail. We always strive for the best holistic design for the wellbeing and comfort of the people that are going to spend time in the spaces we are designing. We want you, and those you choose to bring to your holiday home to feel comfortable in their surroundings.
If you are not in Spain, we arrange consultations online. We can discuss the overall look of the apartment, and then help you to achieve this look in the most cost effective way possible. We handle all post building cleaning, delivery, logistics and installation so that your home is ready for you upon arrival.
Please feel free to contact us, and we will call you to discuss our service in more detail.
Please contact us for pricing for our Design, selection and installation service. This includes:
- Initial consultation – this is done remotely at your convenience via Zoom. This consultation will involve planning the look and feel of your apartment and most importantly the budget that you have to work with. We offer a selection of affordable brands to choose from. At Island Home we specialise in coastal interiors, but are more than happy to look at other design styles.
- Mood board creation for each individual room - this includes further consultation with you to confirm you are happy with the look of the products we have chosen for you. Examples of these can be shown to you in the initial consultation.
- Once mood board design is confirmed with you, we will provide comprehensive lists for you to order from on each of your chosen supplier websites. This way, you only pay for what you need. Unlike other Interior Design services, these lists include everything you will need to use your apartment, right down to the last teaspoon! We are open book in this approach, and we do not make any commission from suppliers on their products, which keeps costing to you clear, and as inexpensive as possible.
- Once you have ordered and paid for your products, our Logistics and Installation Manager Gaby Ana, will take over the process of arranging for delivery and installation. This will include a full clean of your property prior to arrival of your furniture. We can also arrange for contractors to complete necessary fixtures and fittings, at an additional cost.
- Finally, I will return to your apartment to complete the finishing styling touches to your new home, ready for you to arrive on your first visit.
- Initial consultation is free of charge.
- 50% payment is due once acceptance of our services and delivery of Design Mood boards.
- 25% payment due upon delivery of goods to your apartment.
- Final 25% payment due once installation and styling completed.
- Cost of furniture is paid directly by you to the suppliers.
- Cost of contractors such as Electricians will be an additional charge, and can be arranged and paid for through our Logistics and Installation Manager Gaby.